4 days left
- Full Time
Please note that this position has been assessed as 'Inside of IR35' which means payment model will need to be via an umbrella company and tax at source. If you are only interested in positions that are 'Outside of IR35' (wishing to work through your own ltd company) this position will not be for you. If you are content to undertake positions through an umbrella company payment model, please read on.
You will work on a project team delivering projects that apply to a UK wide workforce. As a Change Manager your focus will be on the people side of business change. In particular, core areas will include change impact analysis, business readiness, training needs analysis and change communications.
Responsibilities in these areas will include...
- Engagement with senior Programme and Project Management team;
- Identification and engagement with key stakeholders, people/teams who will be impacted by project deliverables;
- Working with departmental leaders to identify and assess staff training needs, then coordinating training by means of collaborative working with training team;
- Creating and distributing communication plans throughout project life cycle;
- Tracking and managing business readiness activities - working closely with business SME's to ensuring that items have been completed prior to go live.
You will have a people centric approach and need to be proactive in your work in order to engage with a geographically distributed workforce. This role is working from home in the early months ahead but with a view to returning to 2 or 3 days in office working as soon as is possible (Covid restrictions relaxed).
A note on rate: We are not able to offer higher day rates than £490 per day for this position. If you are quite happy to be earning day rates of £490 maximum please do not hesitate to apply.
The role will be an immediate start and with view to extensions after the initial 6 months provided that you are adding value in the role of course!
Badenoch & Clark looks forward to receiving your application.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Change Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.