Engineering Technician - Electronics - Entry Level
4 days left
- Full Time
Have you recently gained a qualification within Engineering/Electronics?
Are you looking for your first step into a career with a successful company?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established company who are seeking an Engineering Technician to join their expanding team.
- HNC/HND (Electronics) or BTEC in Electronics
- Technically thorough with good attention to detail
- Professional and efficient, computer literate
- Capable of understanding Engineering / Scientific and other technical information
- Working under own initiative, with effective collaboration
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Testing of new designs (validation / verification)
- PCB fault finding
- Building of prototypes
- Technical support for Internal & External sales and Engineering
- Investigating production failures and test equipment support
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 8.30am - 5pm
Duration of contract: Permanent
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Engineering Technician - Electronics - Entry Level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.