5 days left
- Full Time
Location: Edinburgh (Working from Home)
Initial Duration: 3 Months
As the Senior Node/React Front End Developer you will be Building a colleague tool, that allows colleagues to provide customer options on how to claim pensions when phoning into the business and will be looking to deliver in line with the migrations,
- Personally meets customer needs related to standard products and services and/or supervises a team of customer advisors.
- Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialised training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organisation.
- Identifies shortcomings and suggests improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for a small element of a change management programme with guidance from a project/programme manager.
- Highlights shortcomings and suggests improvements in current IT Security processes, systems and procedures within assigned unit and/or discipline.
- Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established knowledge management systems.
- Delivers outcomes by managing others and working within established systems.
- Helm - Not an essential but nice to have
- Demonstrable node.js and Express experience
- Experience with Docker and Containerisation
- Strong react.js experience
- Exposure to Kubernetes, Jenkins & microservices will be beneficial
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.