***Accounts Graduates*** Great Temp - Perm Opportunity
4 days left
- Full Time
Give me a place to stand, and I will move the earth." - Archimedes
Are you a dynamic person who is motivated to achieve the highest standard of results?
Do you have a numerical mind?
Naturally analytical and a problem solver?
Looking to work in a company where progression and advancement is the norm, not the exception?
We have an AMAZING new Temporary opportunity working in the heart of Bournemouth! This is initially a 12-week temporary assignment, with the potential that it may go permanent after the 12 weeks.
The role is remote-based initially.
Pay: £9 per hour
Start: Monday 12th April
Hours 8:30am - 5pm/9am -5:30pm (37 hours per week)
Great location for lunchtime walks along the beach!
- Calculation of fees
- Processing of information into the database - ensuring all payments are correct and balance
- Ensure all payments are processed in a timely manner with deadlines met.
Your New Company:
- Multi-award-winning company
- Established for over 20 years
- A great team offering training and advancement in abundance
Contact Kat Bennett at Office Angels South Coast email@example.com to hear about this or other opportunities. Alternatively, upload your CV to the Office Angels Website homepage and you will be alerted to any new opportunities as they come in.
1st stage interviews will be taking place week commencing 29th March and 2nd stage week commencing 4th April, with a start date of 12th April.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for ***Accounts Graduates*** Great Temp - Perm Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.