The E-Bike Mechanic is responsible for making sure that every vehicle in their market is functional and ready to be used by Riders. Working in the local warehouses, performing
diagnostics, repairs and charging of all vehicles. You will also be responsible for servicing bicycles out in the field so a driving licence is required (criteria does apply).
ABOUT THE TEAM
The e-bike Mechanic is part of the global Vehicle Operations department but working
together with the local Vehicle Operations team and is directly reporting to the Station Lead,Team Lead or Warehouse Manager. The local team can consist of Vehicle Mechanics, Charging Specialists and Team Leads.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform diagnostics on incoming vehicles to the warehouse and decide what actions
that needs to be taken.
- Execute necessary repairs and charge the batteries, ensuring that scooters and/or bikes are fully functional and ready for deployment.
- Assure the quality of the scooters/bicycles repaired is according to company standards.
- Report progress and status of all vehicles in the necessary tools and Repair Management
- Manage the logistics of vehicles in the warehouse in order to have an efficient work flow.
- Driving a company van to retrieve vehicles out in the field.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Mechanical interest with experience of working with basic mechanical tools. Proven
experience from working hands-on with mechanics, electronics or similar is preferred.
- Responsible team player that can manage tasks alone and also work well together in a
group. Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- Pragmatic problem solving mentality that executes tasks and works hard to reach the
team targets and KPI's.
- Full UK Driving Licence (criteria does apply)
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.