2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Site Engineer
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
The company we're recruiting for are going through a period of investment resulting in expansion of their production operations and the introduction of new equipment and processes. You'll be reporting to the Production Operations Manager who we recruited so we know them well. As the Site Engineer you will support this growth by taking responsibility for the installation, operation and maintenance of all production equipment. You'll work closely with production to ensure smooth and efficient handover and training on new equipment.
Within your new role as a Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working with senior management to ensure the efficient selection, introduction, installation and operation of new equipment.
- Ensuring an effective maintenance system is in place covering all equipment and facilities liaising as necessary with equipment and service suppliers.
- Equipment troubleshooting and repair as necessary.
- Working with production operators to ensure optimum equipment performance through support and training.
Skills/experience required for this position:
- Qualified Engineer electrically biased
- Experience with process equipment - ideally packaging equipment
- Ideally experience within food, cosmetic or pharma industries.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today. Our client can interview immediately at their premises, adhering to strict social distancing guidelines. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Site Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.