Customer Service Administrator - 3 month contract
4 days left
- Full Time
Working for a well established company an team for a company based in Alton.
* Service order telephone enquiries as necessary
* Liaise with customers regarding orders
* Offer advice to customers
* Offer alternatives to customers if out of stock of certain items
* Check account issues when entering orders
* Help maximize retention of customers through careful handling of all enquiries, delivering excellent customer service and by going above and beyond expectations
* Provide high quality acknowledgement and communications to customers
* Build and sustain excellent professional relationships with the sales and key account sales teams
* Handle any problems with sales accounts in a professional and ethical manner, pro-actively managing customer complaints and ensuring that they are resolved in a timely manner.
* Develop strong product knowledge, ensuring it is kept up to date in order that expert knowledge can be passed on to the customer
* Send out brochure requests to account and key account customers
* Arrange collection of goods from account customers
* Book orders with warehouse and support tour department with their stock orders
* Ensure that filing is completed regularly and accurately
* Support all aspects of the customer service department when necessary
If this role is of interest please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator - 3 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.