Workday Financials Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Workday Financials Consultant
£45k - £55k + bonus
- Defining a solution for a Finance ERP transformation leveraging leading practice solutions to support the business requirements as part of a wider cloud enabled transformation programme
- System design and delivery including, application configuration and documentation, interface and data migration functional definition, testing preparation and execution, cutover and post go live support.
- Leading client thinking in the adoption of leading practice Finance solutions based on Cloud ERP technology
- Supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Is proactive and takes responsibility for delivering the project scope in your charge
- Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
- Seeks to understand other's motivations
- Supports others to make brave decisions
- Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of multiple Cloud ERP full implementation project lifecycles, preferably from scoping and planning through to post go live support
- Detailed knowledge of one or more Cloud ERP enabled end-to-end business process (Invoice to Cash (Receivables, Collection and Cash Management), Record to Report (General Ledger including Intercompany), Procure to Pay (Sourcing, Procurement, Payables and Payments), Acquire to Retire (Fixed Assets), Project to Result (Project Management and Project Accounting - Costing and Billing))
- Prior experience and knowledge of implementing Finance ERP
- Good hands on experience of configuring Cloud ERP and demonstrating the processes and functionality to clients
- Ideally ERP experience would be on Workday Finance experience but if not experience of either Oracle, SAP or Coupa with a willingness to undertake Workday training
- Can support the Functional lead in client workshops to drive key design decisions
- Understands the inter relationship between project accounting and the procurement and fixed assets modules
- Prepare configuration & other design documents (Functional specification, Solution design document)
- Good understanding of basic Financial concepts (required for Finance ERP projects)
- Experience in preparing functional design deliverables such as data migration functional designs or Integration or reports functional designs design (mainly from functional perspective)
- An understanding of the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an Cloud ERP programme.
- Understanding of an Cloud ERP delivery lifecycle using an accepted delivery method
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesise large amounts of information
- Experience of working effectively with senior client representatives.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Can plan and estimate the work effort associated with implementing a Cloud ERP based process area / solution
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
- Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
- Builds co-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone's opinion is valued.
- Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individual's development needs and career aspirations.
- Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
Apply for Workday Financials Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.