Finance Systems Analyst D365FO // London
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user based in London who are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst (Dynamics AX/365FO) on a permanent basis. Please see below for more information of what my client is looking for:
- Ensuring the Microsoft Dynamics 2012/365 (Dynamics) set-up best meets the needs of the finance team, including but not limited to:
- Management of GL codes, procurement categories and approval hierarchy
- Set-up of modules and features that are required for a multi-site, multi-currency organisation
- Owning the integrity of master data within Dynamics and system access control, for example:
- Supplier data and SKU set up
- Requests to change master data (e.g. new SKU set up)
- Requests to access modules of Dynamics (e.g. who can post journal entries)
- Reconciliations between key systems that integrate with Dynamics (WMS, CRM, AWS, Payroll, Bank)
- Business partnering the finance team to drive financial analysis, through:
- Management of existing reports produced from Dynamics as well as development of new reports (including working with the company's systems partner)
- Ownership of the implementation and maintenance of a Management Information System
What experience will you need?
- Advanced use and understanding of ERP systems, with a focus on data integrity and implementation of key financial and accounting controls with further system development
- Knowledge of Management Information Systems, including the set-up, design and manipulation of the systems, as well as their interaction with the ERP system
- Using business intelligence tools, such as Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2012/365 (F&O) is essential.
Experience in finance is not essential, but what is essential is someone who specialises in financial modules in Dynamics (Purchase, sales and general ledger) and reporting on top of this including Power BI.
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch ASAP.
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839