ERP Communications Consultant (Oracle Cloud)
3 days left
- Full Time
ERP Comms Consultant (Oracle Cloud), Outside IR35, until end of October!
I'm currently looking for a Comms Consultant (with a background of being involved in ERP / HCM transformation programmes, preferably Oracle Cloud) to join a well known organisation in the UK on an organisational transformation programme. The role itself will run until the end of October initially, with the possibility of extensions on offer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a Programme Comms strategy, as well as creating / maintaining the programme comms plan. I'm looking for someone that has the ability to manage stakeholder expectations, that also has proven experience of establishing a business network.
As the Comms Consultant, you will be:
- Working closely with various teams to prepare user comms to support the implementation programme
- Establish end user comms to support the implementation accordingly
- Identifying & formulating training requirements across the business
- Managing adherence to schedule across the project
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration.
Please note - I'm unable to accommodate a lengthy notice period & I'm also unable to work with those that require sponsorship. Apply only if you're able to work in the UK.
Thanks in advance!
JackModis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for ERP Communications Consultant (Oracle Cloud)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.