- Full Time
Job Title: Regulatory/Compliance Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday
Office Angels are currently working with a client based in Wimbledon who are looking for a Regulatory/Compliance Manager to join their team.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to ISO standards
- Carrying out internal inspections
- Maintaining databases
- Managing Portal systems
- Processing data
- Management Reports
- Producing Compliance Quality Manual
- Work in conjunction with the Inspection team
- Adhering to organisational KPIs
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Experience of providing high quality accurate and evidence-based information for management reports is essential
- You will also need to be proficient in all Microsoft Packages
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.