5 days left
- Part Time
The role - Temporary Administrator
Our client based on the outskirts of Ponteland requires an Administrator to start ASAP on a temporary basis.
This role will involve administering the COVID-19 testing process, meeting and greeting customers who have a test booked, working with the clinician to receive results quickly and efficiently, assisting with any queries and helping customers to book a test via the system if they haven't already pre booked before they can travel.
Day shift hours available:
Hourly rate: £9.50ph
Saturday & Sunday 13:15pm-16:30pm
Night shift hours available:
Hourly rate: £10.50ph
Monday - Friday 02:00am-05:15am
Saturday & Sunday 02:00am-05:15am
Please note you will be paid for a minimum of 4 hours per shift
Access to own transport is advised.
Start date: ASAP
- Administration and data entry experience
- Great communication skills both over the phone and via email
- Strong IT Skills
- Good organisational skills
- A polite and professional manner
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working on behalf of Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.