5 days left
- Full Time
Role: Office Junior
WOW FACTOR: Working with a leading provider of Training programmes, you will be a key member of a tight-knit team with a great can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of a very stable, well established team, who are looking for a tenacious, self-starter with an excellent attention to detail to join their ranks.
If you have a strong history with providing excellent customer service, confident in your administrative capabilities and looking to feel part of small but developing organisation then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
JOB ROLE: Administration role
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 08.00am - 5.00pm
SALARY: £20,000 PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LOCATION: Nearest Tube: Oval
CULTURE: Professional, busy and friendly.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Overseeing Journal/Book Publishing
- Supporting Colleagues in Training/Conference Department
- Handling Post
- General support and assistance to Operations Team
- Organising and keeping tidy the physical office space
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Ability to work effectively (and understand what is involved when working) as part of a small team
- Must be able to manage own workload and take initiative when handling tasks
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of written and spoken English (professional phone and email manner is crucial)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and ideally experience of using a CRM system
- Geographical awareness of the various parts of the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, SOUTH WEST branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Office Junior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.