HR Business Partner
OA Executive are pleased to have partnered with one of our long-standing clients in their search for a HR Business Partner to join their HR team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Head of HR and as part of a collaborative team of 5 within HR, you will offer generalist HR support across the business, building successful business relationships with your designated client groups.
Acting as an employee champion and change agent, you will support with the implementation of HR policies and procedures, assist with the implementation of HR strategy across the business as well as the following:
- Help drive and implement an integrated, comprehensive and commercially-focussed people plan
- Advise on and manage organisational change, including organisational development and restructures
- Support the business in identifying talent and implementing succession planning
- Working closely with the HR Advisor, identify and scope business recruitment needs in partnership with managers
- Manage the performance management cycle for client groups
- Coach line managers on HR best practice and employment law
- Conduct annual performance calibration meetings and lead the annual salary and bonus review
- Identify significant people risks and manage ER case work
- Identify skill gaps and learning and development needs in designated business areas
- Contribute and participate in the design and delivery of training workshops to upskill managers and staff
- Keep up to date with changes in employment legislation and HR best practice, assisting with the ongoing review of HR policies, documentation, processes and procedures
- Consider new initiatives to enhance employee engagement
- Provide information for the monthly HR report
- Manage employee communication for client groups and with external stakeholders
- Provide details to Payroll for any changes to terms and conditions
The ideal candidate for this position will be a proven HR professional who has strong experience as a HR Business Partner or Manager. You will ideally have worked within a similar fast-paced environment, with a successful track record of delivering people change plans.
You will ideally possess strong business and HR acumen, will have sound understanding of UK employment law as well as a CIPD Level 5 or 7 (or equivalent) qualification to compliment. You will be a strategic thinker with excellent organisational, relationship building and communication skills. Finally, you will be well versed in MS Office and have strong analytical skills.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package which consists of a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave, private medical cover, discounted gym memberships, season ticket loans and a discretionary bonus scheme.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.