Customer Service Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
£22,000 + bonus
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client based in Trafford Park. This a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised individual to join the team. This manufacturing company is a busy, fast-paced environment and due to the location and training requirements of the role a driver with own transport is required.
Previous experience of processing orders is essential
Duties will include:
- Receipt and processing of customer orders
- Documentation of all relevant information from customer orders
- Regularly update information on the system
- Receive and process enquiries
- General administration including filing and post
- Liaising with internal sales staff
- Customer communication
- Documentation of customer complaints
- Dealing with existing customers and new customers
- Managing customer's orders and queries
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience of processing orders
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ideally a manufacturing or similar background
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience with client relationships
- Good IT Skills
- Good Team Work Skills
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.