5 days left
- Full Time
Rate £Competitive Salary
Overview of Role
As the HR Manager your primary function of the HR Manager is to provide an effective and comprehensive generalist HR service on behalf of the Client for the Worker population. You will operate as part of a dedicated Human Resources team working alongside the wider HR teams and in close collaboration with employees and management teams.
Working in close partnership with the Clients' teams to advise on generalist HR initiatives and employee relations in line with organisational goals and objectives. It is the responsibility of the HR Manager to drive effective performance and conduct of the team and contribute to the successful delivery of the project. The HR Manager will be required to provide guidance compliant with prevailing employment legislation.
Key Accountabilities / Tasks
- Design and implement processes and procedures to manage the HR Services for the lifecycle for the contract
- Continuously review process and procedure making improvements and adjustments as necessary based on data analysis and trends of enquiries received
- Report on a regular basis hot topics, trends and risks to management alongside resolutions to mitigate risk to the aims and objectives of the project;
- Provide second line advice and guidance on a range of HR topics
- Ensure effective and efficient onboarding and training of all new starters within the HR team for HR Helpdesk
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR specialist support to the worker population
- Proven HR generalist experience CIPD level 7 or equivalent
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy
- Confidently deal with conflict and solve complex risks
- Be objective in balancing the personal needs of the individual with the commercial needs of the business
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.