4 days left
- Full Time
Rate £Competitive Salary
Overview of Role
As the HR Generalist you will be expected to deliver an effective and efficient interface for our Client as a Human Resources Specialist. You will be expected to provide informative and responsive support to Tier 1 Helpdesk Agents by providing 2nd line support in relation to a range of enquiries consisting of Human Resources related issue. You will be working as part of a larger network of teams and departments who respond to worker enquiries received via telephone and email communication channels.
Key Accountabilities / Tasks
- To act as an ambassador when delivering services for our client,
- Dealing with various HR queries including but not limited to contractual, payroll and pensions
- Working with the Client to monitor, review and update all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing workers of their status and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Previous experience with Salesforce is desirable
- Recent experience of using current IT and communications technologies
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and instruct a diverse range of people
- Supervisory experience
- Good listening skills
- Coaching skills
- Recent experience of training and supporting new starters
- Effective time management and organisational skill
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for HR Generalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.