Senior HR Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
Key responsibilities will include:
*Identify, evaluate and resolve all human relations and work performance issues in order to maintain a positive employee relations environment throughout the organisation.
*Identify, research, propose and update HR policies and initiatives in line with Employment Law and business requirements.
*Manage the full recruitment life-cycle from authorisation to on boarding to ensure timely recruitment that meets the business objectives as necessary.
*Advise managers on appropriate remuneration packages in line with Company policy and coordinate annual salary review and variable pay schemes (commission and bonus).
*Analyse, interpret and report on data and Management Information.
*Participate in management development and succession planning as necessary.
*Maintain, design and promote the training and development policy and advise managers and employees on training/development needs as appropriate.
*Coordinate and participate in the Hay Evaluation process, ensuring all roles are accurately graded and recorded.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
* Proven generalist HR experience, covering recruitment, employee relations, reward and development.
* Exposure to Hay job evaluation method.
* Up to date knowledge of UK Employment legislation.
* A relevant University Degree and/or CIPD.
* Strong Excel and analytical skills.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.