Warehouse Operative (Permanent)
4 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Operative
SALARY: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Brookman's Park, AL9
Are you available immediately?
Do you have your own transport?
Have you got previous warehouse experience?
If yes, then this role may be for you!
Based in Brookman's Park, our client is currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to undertake general warehouse duties within their busy warehouse environment. The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure using their own initiative, to ensure that all orders are prepared within the clients given deadlines.
In addition, the candidate will also be required to have exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills, in order to deliver the highest quality service to both customers and clients.
- Be an active individual with the ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Picking and packing company products
- Completion of stock check
- Processing orders accurately
- Quality check on packaged goods to ensure it arrives to the customer's undamaged and safely
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Adhere to the company's health and safety procedures
- Heavy lifting involved
- Counterbalance forklift license (desirable, but not essential)
For this position, you will be required to work Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 4:30pm.
For more information, please email Adecco Welwyn Garden City on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Operative (Permanent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.