Property Administration - Commercial, great company
4 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking an ambitious, friendly and organised Property administrator to work for a fun and large commercial property company! They have lovely offices in the heart of Islington, a great environment and team; if you are looking for your next step in commercial property and love admin apply now!
NO COVER LETTER NECESSARY, CLOSING 22nd MARCH
JOB TITLE: Property Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, pensions. BUPA, Cash plan
COMPANY TYPE: Commercial Property company
CULTURE: Friendly, professional, focused and social atmosphere
Assisting with the day to day running of the commercial department in all aspects of the Facilities and Property Managers property portfolios and to be the main point of contact for all tenants and contractors. Raising Purchase Orders for all commercial repairs which are instructed as well as overseeing the works to completion.
Working alongside all Facilities and Property Managers working alongside various departments i.e. lettings, residential, service charge and legal.
- Raising POs for all commercial repairs logged
- Sending POs to all contractors on a daily basis
- Amending any errors on POs
- Obtaining quotes from contractors
Health & Safety
- Overseeing the health and safety compliance of commercial department
- Instructing health and safety audits
- Site visits to ensure health and safety remedial are completed (if asked to do so)
- Attend monthly meetings to ensure audits are taking place as planned
- Sending compliance statistics to the commercial team and assisting with the works
- Sending contractor invoices to accounts
- Raise errors
- Monthly contractor invoices update status checks
- First point of contact
- Assisting with repair queries
- Assisting with service charge queries
- Assisting with lease queries
- Assisting with insurance works
- Send work instructions
- Complete PO trackers
- Answering invoice queries
- Chasing progress of outstanding works
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Commercial property Admin experience is ESSENTIAL!
- Someone organised and great at problem-solving and solutions-oriented
- Someone who is aware of budget
- Knowledge of repairs and maintenance
- A brilliant middle person!
- Heath and safety aware
- Great of Microsoft Office
- Great telephone manner
- Confident and can push pack and delegate
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Property Administration - Commercial, great company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.