Administartor - Temporary Contract until 30th June 2021
We are currently recruiting for x2 full time (37 hours) adminstrators to join a busy team in the planning and organisation of a high profile event.
You will provide a professional and confidential administrative service to identified customers (individual, team, or unit). This support may cover, in varying proportions, all or some of the key responsibilities set out below or all of the following activities, along with other administrative support tasks in keeping with the grade of the role.
- Be personally responsible for administering elements of one or more defined processes, following specific and laid down procedures and to established force or national professional/function-area standards.
- Maintain paper or electronic record systems, updating or amending records in line with organisational policy and procedural guidelines.
- Update and, where appropriate interrogate databases and other data sources, downloading data and manipulating or presenting information in an appropriate format.
- Provide support to Superintendent/Head of Department in the form of diary management or other administrative activity.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of administrative work or specific key tasks working with limited supervision.
- Provides administrative support to a range of meetings and/or events as required on a regular and/or ad hoc basis. This may include, booking venues, sending out meeting requests. It can include (but not limited to) taking notes, recording and sending out actions and following up actions to officers, staff and external partners as required to ensure those actions are completed.
- Providing a customer focused response to telephone and/or face to face enquiries or requests that may involve some specialist knowledge or subject matter expertise. This includes any regular contact with members of the public, external agencies and stakeholders.
- Create, update and format word documents and basic spreadsheets for use in managing and monitoring activity and general correspondence in document layouts to meet agreed standards.
- Undertakes general office duties which may include making travel arrangements, raising debtor invoices through Agresso computer programme, investigates non-payment where necessary, dealing with seized cash, photocopying, printing, diary management, stationery and equipment ordering including first aid boxes and kit for departments.
- It is expected the postholder may be required from time to time to carry out other duties that are commensurate with the grade of the post
Previous administration experience is essential, the contract will begin as soon as the individual has cleared police vetting and will continue until the end of June 2021.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.