German Speaking Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
We are supporting our client, a top Legal firm in the recruit for an Administrator / Data Entry Clerk to support their Frankfurt office. This is a full time role & permanent opportunity. You must be a native / fluent German speaker with fantastic language skills - written and spoken. You will initially be working remotely before returning to the Sheffield office once guidelines change.
Permanent, Full time - Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
£19,500pa + competitive benefits
Initally remote working before returning to the Sheffield office
Please note - due to ASAP start you must be available immediately
- Manage case loads for clients
- Liaising with various third parties and updating the status of claims
- Handling email enquiries
- Supporting the Frankfurt office
- Administration tasks such as - data entry, updating records, reviewing documents
The ideal candidate :
- Fluent / native German language skills are essential for this role
- Background of working in Administration/ Data entry
- Customer service background
- Strong communicator
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage own workload
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- 25 day annual leave plus bank holidays
- Extra half day birthday leave
- Monthly work socials
- Many more!
This role has the potential for an immediate start for the right candidate.
Please apply directly to the role or contact Jess Nortrop on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for German Speaking Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.