3 days left
- Full Time
Role: Governance Manager
Location: Initially remote but then office based
Salary: £36,000 p/a
Working pattern: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Governance Manager to join our not-for-profit Client, on a full time permanent basis.
As Governance Manager you will be responsible for delivering and managing corporate governance across non-executive structures, working closely with the Board, Executive team and Senior Managers.
You will oversee governance processes and procedures which support and control the distribution of Funds. You will ensure transparency and accountability, maintaining credibility, as well as ensuring an effective channel of information and disclosure that would foster good corporate performance.
You will also have line management responsibilities for members of the Governance team.
- Provide robust and comprehensive governance support to Senior Leadership
- Deliver governance support to the Chair of Audit and Risk
- Provide guidance & support to Chair of the Finance, Staffing & Resources Committee and its members,
- Oversee Investment Panel meeting to agree overall investment strategy with external investment managers; record meeting minutes clearly so that they can be used as a point of review
- Contribute to development of policy and role specification for the appointment of new trustees and Committee members.
- Develop & maintain the policy relating to equality and diversity in governance
- Seamlessly support external stakeholders including Cabinet Office, the Devolved Administrations and Government departments influencing the role specification for new trustee appointments.
- Create and deliver training requirements for the Board and its committees as necessary;
- Efficiently manage any concerns flagged by the Board and its Committees and proactively seek solutions;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience supporting trustees and governing board
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
To find out more, please apply with your CV today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Governance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.