Part Time Cleaner/Housekeeper - Sydenham
4 days left
- Part Time
Part Time Housekeeper/ Cleaner NEEDED ASAP
Salary: £12.50ph, 25 hours a week (permanent contract)
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am - 1.30pm
We are currently recruiting for a HOUSEKEEPER/CLEANER on behalf of our client, a high end residential care home based in the heart of Sydenham. We are looking for candidates who have previous experience as a housekeeper/cleaner, and who is looking for a part time position, local to home.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hard working individual to join an extremely friendly company that prides itself on its outstanding level of care and facilities.
The role will include carrying out the following duties:
- Weekly cleans of residents homes, wet and dry rooms, ensuring they are left in a clean, tidy and hygienic condition.
- Dusting, mopping, changing bedding, hoovering, bathrooms and kitchens, windows and deep cleans where needed.
- Clean communal areas, corridors, lifts, kitchen and staff rooms. Deep cleans where needed.
- Showing respect and compassion to all residents, assisting carers if urgently required.
- Shopping if urgent
This team are friendly and warm and this really is a lovely place to work.
If you have the relevant experience along with a current DBS certificate and would like to be considered for this position then apply now!
Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted...
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Part Time Cleaner/Housekeeper - Sydenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.