Technical Development Chemist
Do you have a strong scientific education, with a degree in a scientific subject? Are you enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated?
Due to business growth, my client is looking to recruit a Technical Development Chemist to join their Research and Development team.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company who encourage creativity and personal development. You will be supported by extensive training on their products and a fully equipped laboratory.
The duties for this position include:
- Developing formulations to demonstrate the benefits of our products
- Creating new formulations in response to customer briefs
- Investigating new materials to assess their functionality and possible applications
- Evaluating new and interesting technologies applicable to Personal Care products
- Developing Company strategy regarding how best to promote our products, and sourcing new products
- Developing trends presentations supported by formulations
- Communicating complex technical information clearly and concisely
- Supporting our sales teams by providing them with information, presentations and formulations
- Visiting customers with our sales teams in the UK and Poland
- Travelling worldwide to attend technical exhibitions and symposia and to visit our suppliers
- Presenting technical and trends-based presentations at industry events
The salary is flexible as for my client it is about finding the right person who will fit in with their current team. In addition, my client has an exceptional benefits package.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Adecco Aylesbury or apply via this job site.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.