Project Manager - Finance
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager into their growing team. This role is currently and for the foreseeable, home based, but will at some point require working from the office based in Birmingham.
- A minimum of 5 years at a senior level in project management/project co-ordination working close to the detail with both internal technical teams and clients
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple complex enterprise projects and/or of high visibility and impact
- Familiarity with project management tools, at least one structured project management methodology, application development methodology and leading groups involved in the deployment, maintenance, and monitoring of systems in a large networked environment
- Experience delivering technology refresh programmes on an enterprise level
- Experience within a client facing role
- Experience in multiple methodologies
- Responsible for managing the implementation, development and/or installation of complex business/technical systems
- Managing 3rd party vendors providing software development services
- Leading projects and programmes across several countries and time-zones - multiple concurrent projects
- Manage large scale technology change programmes
- Ensures tracking and management of strategies and plans in alignment with organisational objectives.
- Post tender process implement new solution through the full lifecycle through to user training
- Works with internal clients and project teams to determine requirements, effort and deliverables, time frame, funding limitations, project staffing requirements & available departmental resources for projects.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV or give Lauren @ modis a call todayModis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.