Recruitment Contract Manager
Amazing opportunity to join the Adecco Contract team that manage a rapidly expanding account in Cambridge.
The Contract Manager will manage and oversee the recruitment cycle of our client's temporary workforce, from candidate attraction through to pre employment screening and inductions. Whilst equally supporting the day-to-day operations and performance of our workforce.
You will ensure maximum client satisfaction by meeting all contractual SLA's and Service Delivery KPI's. Taking responsibility for the results of customer satisfaction programmes, putting agreed action plans in place where necessary. You will be required to provide advice and guidance to your team on all relevant key activities in relation to resource management:
- Recruitment & selection
- People management
- Performance, training & development
- All matters relating to the performance of the contract
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday at 37.5 hours per week, working in the Adecco office at our client's site in Cambridge. There will be some flexibility to work from home subject to business needs.
What we are looking for?
- As the role covers the management of a high-volume temporary recruitment solutions, a knowledge of recruitment legislation would be highly beneficial
- Strong people-management and negotiation skills
- Awareness and ability to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and comfortable working with senior level contacts
- Excellent attention and confident in working with financial and numerical data
- Able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines, and flexible hours to achieve agreed objectives
Benefits - what's in it for you?
- Working within a team where management encourage and support you to initiative and thrive
- Competitive bonus scheme
- The opportunity to give back to your local community or a charity close to your heart through our volunteering scheme
- Annual winners' trip to luxury destinations including Thailand, Miami, and Barbados
- Fantastic opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Access to flexible benefits, such as Private medical cover, travel insurance, and even high street vouchers for when you want to treat yourself!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy