Adecco on-site are recruiting for an exciting position to work for a local wind turbine company in Hull.
We are looking for an experience FLT driver/warehouse operative that MUST hold both Reach & Counterbalance that are in date.
Please see below job description;
- Mon-Thurs 7:30am - 4:30pm, Friday 8:00am - 2:30pm
- Rostered On call weekend and bank holiday (roughly 1 in 4)
- £10 per hour - 40 hours per week
- £15 per hour after 40 hours
- On call allowance £50 per day plus overtime when called in.
Your Duties will include but not limited to:
- Offloading stock in a quick and efficient manner
- Ensuring all stock is put away correctly in the relevant storage locations
- Sorting stock on to pallets ready to be stored in the racking
- Picking goods ready to be delivered
- Counting of parts and ensuring accuracy of stock is correct.
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times
- Adhering to the companies Health & Safety procedures at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- MUST have current valid Counterbalance AND Reach experience and licenses
- MUST have Previous warehouse experience including working within racking.
- Have great attention to detail
- You MUST be reliable and punctual
- You should be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Have a positive and flexible attitude to work
- You will need to have good numeracy and literacy skills and be computer literate
- SAP or other warehouse management systems experience desirable.
- Purpose built modern facility
- Free On-site secure parking
- Canteen facilities with vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food
- Free Hot and cold drinks and fresh fruit
- Career development opportunities and access to training
- Team Building Activities
- High street voucher reward & recognition scheme
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitization, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy