Data Quality Lead - London / Remote
A leading Housing Association based in London is seeking an experienced Data Quality Lead to be based in their London office - remote until further notice.
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of the data quality programme of work for the Development & Sales Directorate.
This programme includes qualitative data analysis for informing the work, quantitative analysis for finding root cause problems in data products, small projects management, acting as a data quality subject matter expert, building and administering PowerPlatform tools to help us improve data quality at scale, and helping to drive continuous development of the company's data maturity.
* With exceptional applied science and math skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will have the natural ability to network and build effective relationships across the organisation, as well as a real passion for collaboration and data.
* Experience of analysing qualitative and quantitative data and are comfortable with both.
* An understanding of the connections between business processes/research methods and data quality, and
* An awareness of BIM/COBie and have experience working with property development
* You can use the terms "algorithm", "meta data", "machine learning", "the cloud" and "missingness" correctly in sentences.
* You are eager to learn about - and begin working - with machine learning in the data quality sphere.
* You are very comfortable working in the Microsoft PowerPlatform, to include: PowerAutomate, PowerBI, and PowerApps.
Engineering or science master's degree, or a bachelor's in a quantitative analysis/research/scientific field (including social sciences) with experience in applied science.
If this sounds like you are you are looking for your next challenge in data science then please apply now for immediate consideration!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.