2 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE - FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
LOCATION - CHESTER
DURATION - 12 MONTHS
To support various businesses which trade a variety of products ranging from credit, interest rate and FX products in addition to Equity based products such as options & futures. The primary function of the team is to provide control and business advisory guidance to key business partners; Price Verification (PVG), Trading Desk, Credit & Market risk, Regulatory Group and the RWA team. This role is to support Equities Financial Control, which primarily runs the P&L explain and front office to back office reconciliations, as well as supporting the business.
- P&L explain which includes validating and potentially re-attributing the explanation of the one or more of the various Equities trading desks
- Reconciliations and substantiation of balances to ensure the integrity of the general ledger
- Daily P&L & Balance sheet reporting and oversight. This includes review of daily sub-ledger P&L, preparation of daily commentary and reviewing changes to the daily balance sheet
- Planning & Reporting including influencing business strategy
- Good academic background
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or CFA with good working knowledge of accounting concepts, desirable
- Excellent MS Excel skills with the ability to build and use spreadsheets
- Demonstrable risk identification and management
- Positive relationship management and partner management ability
- Investment banking experience, desirable
- Knowledge of derivatives and associated products or a willingness to learn about these products, desirable
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become a permanent employee of this fast-growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.