Events Administrator - Covid Project
- JOB TITLE: Events Administrator - Covid Project
- LOCATION: Lewes
- HOURS: 28 Hours Per week
- SHIFTS: 9am to 3pm
- SALARY: £11 per hour
- DURATION: End of June
Office Angels are partnering a leading events company who are making a comeback in 2021! Due to an increase in workload, they are on the hunt for an all-round Administrator to support them until late June.
This role is pivotal in getting the site back to full working operation, you'll be working closely with the Health and Safety team ensuring onsite safety and Covid-19 precautions are rolled out.
- Administration and shipments of tests
- Coordination of staff and adhering to plans set out by the Health and Safety Director
- Handing equipment to staff members for them to collect their samples in
- Scanning barcodes and making sure information is correct
This is an opportunity to work with a world-renowned company in the run up to summer!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Clear communication skills and ability to handle difficult problems
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Able to work independently as well as to contribute effectively to the team
- Good/intermediate Excel skills
- Reliable, professional, and discreet when dealing with high profile individuals
- Have good attention to detail
- Have solid administration experience
- Due to the location of this role you will need to be a car driver.
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to Brighton@Office-angels.com and put the job title as the subject
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.