Lead Change Project manager - 18548
3 days left
- Full Time
Lead Project manager 18548
Job Description Summary
The Project Manager leads their delivery team to ensure the fundamentals of Project Management excellence are achieved, this includes analysis, governance, planning managing finances and delivering value. As a PM of the Future they should role model a desire to develop their skills and experience, create space to learn and collaborate, demonstrate resilience and adaptability, confidence and a desire to innovate and test new ideas. The Project Manager will understand, embrace and be able to select with confidence the most appropriate tools and methods to deliver change. They should strive to build relationships across role communities, change teams and business areas to maximise opportunities for continuous improvement through shared learnings. Coaching others in their team to achieve delivery excellence is also a key part of the role.
This role is part of the Core Banking and Payments Lab in Group Transformation who will be delivering change on behalf of CB Product in relation to a number of Payables and Receivables initiatives for Commercial clients.
Key Skills required and accountabilities
* Programme/Project Set Up and Closure: Agrees a clearly defined delivery approach for own area of responsibility.
* Governance and Reporting: Reports progress and status to the appropriate stakeholders on a timely basis, including identification and escalation of key risks and issues.
* Project Delivery: Follows the appropriate elements of the project delivery lifecycle for own area of responsibility, including contributing to/completing formal reviews at appropriate points.
* Implements appropriate project support processes to manage issues, identify and mitigate risks, monitor dependencies and record assumptions, and ensure that the right level of quality is achieved in all deliverables.
* Planning: Produces a project or workstream plan defining the deliverable milestones, tasks and activities; understands the project critical path and how own area of responsibility impacts this; monitors progress against project/workstream plan, identifies slippage and supports activity to recover.
* Resource Management and Finance: Provides support to the control and management of project budgets and resource costs, reporting variances and escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs.
* Stakeholder Management: Identifies key project or workstream stakeholders for their area of responsibility and contributes to the appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
* Ensures sign off for all accountable deliverables.
* Internal/External Relationships: Builds and maintains effective working and influencing relationships with appropriate colleagues, proactively answering queries and following up actions with stakeholders.
* People and Self Development: Takes responsibility for self-development, actively seeking and providing feedback and responding accordingly.
* Risk: Timely and accurate completion of own project deliverables, assessing and managing risks and identifying counter measures.
Apply for Lead Change Project manager - 18548
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.