SAP Business Process Manager - Fixed Assets
3 days left
- Full Time
SAP Business Process Manager - Fixed Assets
Remote working - Travel maybe required to Solihull/ Warwick once or twice a week
Contract until August 2021
Project One is a portfolio of significant projects providing the enabling infrastructure and processes required to transform the business. Within this the ERP project represents the replacement of SAP ECC with a new SAP S4/Hana solution, affecting all UK businesses and functions. The ERP project commenced in February 2018 and is reaching the end of Design phase.
The Business Process Manager (BPM) role is responsible for ensuring that the design of the end to end process within their remit meets the business outcomes identified during the explore process and is delivered, built and deployed to the UK business to time, scope, quality and cost within the ERP broader plan.
The BPM needs to build a detailed understanding of their process, both as-is and to-be design, including Suppliers, Inputs, Processes, Outputs and Customers (SIPOC), maintaining alignment to standard SAP S4 wherever possible.
The BPM needs to understand where their process fits within the wider process landscape of ERP, working closely with fellow BPM's, BPLs and Vertical Leads in collective responsibility for ensuring the overall design for S4 is complete and ensuring the Business Process Owners approve the design.
The BPM is responsible, supporting by the Business Change team, in ensuring that an appropriate community of SMEs is involved to validate design and support the build and deployment process, and that the business change impacts are understood,
* Responsible for ensuring that the design of the end to end process meets business outcomes and is delivered within the S4 ERP programme to time, scope, quality and cost:
* Responsible for ensuring the design and associated documentation (RTM, BPML, FDD) is complete, signed off in line with deadlines and includes all requirements captured during design workshops
* Ensuring to-be processes are fully documented in system tool (Blueworks) to support change activity and future training needs
* Responsible for ensuring the transition of design into build is successful for their process
* Working effectively in a matrix team structure in order to support broader delivery of ERP objectives
* Work with Business Change team to ensure effective communication and engagement activities across the business and finance stakeholders with their process. This to include change impact assessments, change requirements, training and deployment support as necessary.
* Providing joint leadership of process-based workshops and focus groups with partners, to ensure outcomes are met and Finance and Business stakeholders have a positive experience with the project.
* Act as ambassador for broader ERP programme, understanding and promoting case for change and building strong advocate base across the business.
* Understand benefits case associated with their process and support BPO in understanding and accepting how these benefits will be crystalised.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* Experience of large scale programmes of system and process change within a business environment
* Experience in a technical or business management role
* Track record of sound decision making and developing working relationships quickly and effectively across all levels of the organisation.
* Demonstrated excellent leadership, team management and influencing/negotiating skills to build and effectively manage/develop working relationships with staff and management at all levels internally and externally
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrable ability to meet and surpass customer/stakeholder expectations.
Apply for SAP Business Process Manager - Fixed Assets
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.