Based in London, to start remotely
Permeant / Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
My client is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. My client is a global company with presence in over 30 countries and 15,000 employees. For the Recruitment Coordinator, you will responsible for the day to day resource management. Working directly with internal stakeholders and consultants to successfully fulfil resource requirements for the wider business.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to maintain the internal Resource Log
- Responsible for logging all new resourcing requests on a daily basis
- Making contact with internal stakeholders to discuss and qualify new opportunities
- Reach out to internal consultants to discuss upcoming opportunities, assess suitability and availability
- Confirm suitable consultants, following internal process and log accordingly
- Responsible for keeping internal Bench App up to date
- Lead the weekly Bench stand up meeting and be responsible for Bench activities
- Review training needs in line with upcoming demand
- Lead Weekly Resource Management call with key stakeholders and follow up with agreed actions
- Internal Profile Management - Quality check and ensure all internal profiles are up to internal standards
- Update and circulate twice weekly Bench Report
- Professional attitude to develop a reputation as a trusted advisor.
- Good client-facing skills, with experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations.
- Good problem-solving skills, with experience in proposing different options and solutions for approaching and resolving issues.
- Adaptable and responds positively to changing business issues. Sees change as an opportunity to improve performance.
- Excellent communication skills. Adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience's perspective. Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail.
- Proven record and experience in a specialist role in resourcing and/or workforce planning.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of programs, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of working with Sharepoint advantageous.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in a client/customer service role.
- Comfortable working as part of a demanding and dynamic team including more senior stakeholders.
- Confident talking to stakeholders over the telephone and via email communications.
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with internal teams
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.