Test Laboratory Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Role: Test Laboratory Engineer
Duration: Until 30/09/2021 (potential for extension)
Working hours: Flexible working hours, 7 ¼ hours per day. Start between 7:00- 9:30 and finish between 15:00-1900
Key duties include
- Testing of new and existing electronics products to both industry (e.g. IEC 61800-3, IEC 61800-5-1) and in-house standards.
- Plan and prepare test setups and installation for testing of new and existing products.
- Analysing gathered results
- Producing high quality technical reports
- Intensive collaboration and information exchange with the respective development projects or other test departments.
- Supervise and attend external tests.
- Minimum of ONC in electrical engineering. HNC/HND/City and Guilds Level 3/BTEC Level 3.
- Good working knowledge of AC drives and control circuits including fault finding and repair.
- Good knowledge of measurement methodology.
- Ability to understand and apply technical standards.
- Past experience working in a test laboratory or defining and planning tests within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of test methods, test tools and test automation as well as error management (reporting, tracking etc.).
- Full UK Driving Licence - ideal but not essential
The successful candidate will be capable of working to agreed timescales/deadlines; demonstrate an analytical approach; have the drive to succeed; be adaptable; be capable of team working; possess a good technical understanding and show commitment to Quality.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Test Laboratory Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.