Administrator- To start ASAP!
2 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Administrator
SALARY: £18,000- £22,000 per annum
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8am- 5pm
CULTURE: Small but close knit 3-4 person team in a site office. Successful company with large contracts that are growing
We're teaming up with the Office Manager of this business to find a new member to join their team. This would be an ideal role for somebody who wants to gain office experience.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Vehicle and fleet management- making sure vehicles are up to date with Tax/MOT/ services
- Collating documentation including Health and safety forms for projects
- General office maintenance- making sure the boiler is serviced etc
- Sourcing and ordering materials for projects
- Filing, scanning printing
- Taking email and phone enquiries
We'd love to speak to candidates:
- Who want to start an exciting new role and gain more experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Admin skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Immediate availability preferable
- Experience working within the engineering industry highly beneficial
Apply today! If your CV is suitable for the role, I will be in contact to find out more about you and tell you more about the position.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator- To start ASAP!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.