Zero Trust Enterprise Architect
2 days left
- Full Time
Zero Trust Enterprise Architect
Contract: 6 Months
Rate £Competitive Per Day via Umbrella
Overview of Role
As the Zero Trust Enterprise Architect you will supporting the Lead Enterprise Arch who is currently leading the strategy. You will be working alongside the Lead and will be formulasing what Zero Trust means to my leading banking client, considering all the business environments creating assessments on which areas are currently using an Zero Trust methodologies.
You will be writing Enterprise standards that describe Zero Trust to the organisation and based on these standards you will also be writing patterns specific to the different environments, Azure, Google etc. You will be instrumental in taking the documentation through the governance channels, and must be confident in writing clear standards and related documentation.
Key Accountabilities / Tasks
- Delivery of Zero Trust architecture, including patterns and standards
- Socialising the artefacts with key stakeholders in the chief security office, delivery programmes, engineering and value streams
- Interlock and alignment of the strategy with the wider organisation
- Ensuring the strategy follows the formal governance process
- Good knowledge of the PING Product and IAM
- Sound knowledge of Network Security and general security automation
- Strong opinions about service design and how security services are built out
- Creating architecture documentation (patterns, standards, architectural decisions)
- Enterprise architecture experience (TOGAF, SABSA)
- Implementation of zero trust network access solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Network Security and Identity and Access Management
- Cloud experience in Azure and Google Cloud Platform is beneficial
- Communication skills and stakeholder management across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience of NIST SP 800-207 Zero Trust Architecture is beneficial
- A solid background and training in cyber security (eg CISSP, CISM, MSc)
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Zero Trust Enterprise Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.