- Full Time
Adecco are delighted to be assisting a large FMCG business based in Shaftesbury who are looking to expand their team by requiring a Food Administrator on a full time permanent basis.
Responsible for administrative tasks within the Dorset & Poole development department working closely with the process team and the specification and packaging managers. Adhering to the companies policies alongside Customer COP and expectations.
You will be working in a team with Group Development Managers, NPD Managers, Innovation Chefs, NPD Technologists, Development Technologists, Specification & Packaging Technologists and Development Technicians. Communication on site with wider departments and also cross site communication with other development, technical and commercial teams.
- Work alongside the process team in documentation writing when required: Raw material specs / trial reports / shelf life / nutritionals / photo standards / organoleptic / QAS / process flows/ HACCP's / safety approval forms for customer / box file checklist
- Support the packaging manager in coordinating the artwork checking process and ensure the procedure is fully adhered to for the site.
- Work alongside Specification Manager to write customer review sheets & applicable gate paperwork
- Work with Development Technologist / Procurement Manager / Quality Systems Manager and Raw Material Technologist to request raw material specifications in Group Format
- Previous experience of customer specification systems is ideal but not necessary
- Previous experience of artwork and packaging is ideal but not necessary
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate.
- Ability to understand the factory processes.
- Competent in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
£23,000 per annum
Full Time permanent basis
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
If this role is of interest contact your local Bournemouth Branch on 01202 202810.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Food Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.