CNC Punch Programmer
Adecco are pleased to be working with a large manufacturing business based in Poole who are currently looking to recruit a CNC Punch Programmer on a full time permanent basis.
- CNC punch programming (ESSENTIAL), good working knowledge and experience of programming CNC Punch Presses and Turrent Punch
- AutoCAD (ESSENTIAL) able to produce detailed drawings
- Experience with aluminium or other sheet Metal Processes
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills and customer service
- Desired - 3D design experience, Solidworks or AutoDesk Inventor
- Produce CAD detail drawings, relevant calculations etc. as requested, and to maintain the CAD systems to meet current & projected requirements.
- Able to Program CNC machinery.
- Produce quotations with the creation of estimates for customers work.
- To communicate effectively and in a timely manner with our customers, dealing with enquiries and any issues arising in a professional manner.
- Maintain records of work including in, but exclusively, the company CRM system.
- Remain up-to-date with all technical aspects of the Company's products and services, and all relevant aspects of the business sector and wider industry.
- To undertake training as required to develop & maintain personal skills to fulfil the above to the required standards.
£30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
Full Time Permanent basis
If this role is of interest contact your local Bournemouth Branch on 01202 202810.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.