Marketing Co-ordinator - 15 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to join our clients hugely successful Marketing team who are pivotal in the success of their company. This is a 15 month long, Fixed Term Contract Role to cover maternity initially and due to start in April 2021 after a 2 stage interview process over the upcoming weeks. We are not looking for anyone with Digital experience but more Campaign and Analysis experience.
In this role, our Marketing Coordinators are responsible for:
- To manage key assigned marketing tasks effectively and consistently, coordinating activities with the Marketing Team Leader and other Marketing Professionals.
- To work with internal telemarketing team to maximise campaign follow-up and to manage qualification and data related activities.
- Collaboration with sales on account targeted activity and event management.
- Analysis of campaign effectiveness to identify improvements.
- Ensure excellent communication channels both within the team and with essential UK and group contacts.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- Experience working in a vibrant marketing environment
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Organised and capable of managing your own workload
- Experience managing budgets for campaigns
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Proficient use of MS packages
Our Offer to You:
25 days annual leaveBUPA health coverGenerous pension schemeFamily friendly benefitsSports and Social clubBenefits package - includes discounts on major retailersPlease contact Hina Patel at Adecco on 0116 2530516 or send cv
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.