Project Manager - Agile
Are you an Agile Project Manager with experience of delivering multiple projects at pace? Do you have previous experience as a Scrum Master? Want to work for a forward-thinking company that have some very exciting projects coming up? If so, please read on.
My client is a rapidly growing health-care business and it is scaling its product & technology pipeline to deliver digital services to a growing portfolio of partners.
They are now looking for a strong, experienced Agile Project Manager who will help them introduce new ways of working to deliver multiple cross-functional projects at pace. You will work with the strategy team to prioritise projects at the start of the process and ensure a smooth handover into delivery at the end of the process. Being in an exciting position to have multiple opportunities ahead of them, the key challenge is to bring focus, pace and new ways of working into their business, adopting agile frameworks to deliver against ambitious timelines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Management of overall product delivery pipeline
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-up with multiple project scrum leads
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles to progress
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each project
- Guide delivery teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a scrum master role is essential
- Familiarity with software and product development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Degree in computer science, business or similar field
- Ability to coach upwards as well as the wider team - we are a business learning and growing at pace.
- Alignment to our vision and values
If this sounds like you, please apply today
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.