Project Manager - 18630
2 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager - 18630
Duration: until December 2021
My high profile client are currently recruiting for a project manager to work in their Halifax based team until December 2021.
Working with the Lead Project manager you will support them on the Pensions Auto enrolment project which should be delivered by 2022. As a Project Manager, you will be part of our Group Transformation Division, Enterprise Transformation Directorate, working within the People Value Stream for the 'Core' delivery team.
Job description summary
· Customer-centric thinking, taking responsibility for ensuring customers remain the focus of the initiative.
· Experience of delivering prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established knowledge management systems.
· Experience of delivering own small / medium scale projects by working within an established programme management plan.
· Good knowledge of Governance procedures, as well as Change Management Toolkit (CMT) would be beneficial, also Microsoft Office 365 tools including Teams and SharePoint.
· Able to identify and suggest improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures.
· Familiar with providing support to meetings, including (but not limited to) organising, identification of agenda, collation of information, taking minutes / actions and recording decisions.
The Government introduced legislation in 2012 requiring employers to enroll employees into a suitable pension scheme once they meet certain eligibility criteria. Enrolling employees in this way is known as Pension Auto Enrolment (PAE). The statutory PAE process includes the requirement for cyclical automatic re-enrolment (CAR). This means that certain employees, who have opted-out of the pension scheme in the recent past, must be put back into the pension scheme on a three yearly cycle, the last triennial re-enrolment being completed in January 2019. This Project will deliver the January 2022 re-enrolment cycle.
· Responds to individual and team objectives and invests in improving personal performance by growing own skills and capabilities, coaching others when required.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Project Manager - 18630
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.