1 day left
- Full Time
This is a 6 month fixed term contract which could go permanent for the right candidate.
Salary is £18,000 + (bonus which is paid monthly) - This role also comes with a route for progression.
Your main duties will be to:
- Carry out regular reviews with stakeholders and colleagues
- Understand and support the shared service centre business which includes; dispute administration, legal, cash allocation, credit control, accounts payable, risk management and MI
- Develop stakeholder management relationships across business units
- Gain trust and confidence from stakeholders around performance delivery.
- Ensure that your customers are your first priority and excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Manage a high-level workload and pick up any ad hoc projects to support the department
- Ensure all client queries are resolved within agreed timeframes
- Manage daily workloads in relation to SLA's in place
To be successful with this application you must have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience within a call centre/customer service
- Experience with collections/debt would be desirable
- Strong excel skills
- Be outgoing and confident to deal with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Credit Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.