Site Supervisor - Components
Our aim is to assure that all the Major Operations (Cranes works) program for Europe region is executed according to time line, customer expectations, achieving the highest standard of quality and consistency while all the EHS rules and safe procedures are compliance.
You will Participate actively in each Majors Operation, supervising all the steps, preparation, coordination, execution, and reporting. Also collaborate in the development of the new tools & methodology to increase efficiency and increase safety for all operations under Majors operation responsibility. You could as well be called to insure supervision work during project installation phase.
Coordinate site activities and work closely with other GE Wind Organizations (PS&W, PM, GFO, Parts, Tools, EHS, etc…) during the operation. Provide feedback with regard to best practices reducing risks to zero and assure continues improvement for all MO activities.
Review of the WDI relative to Major Operations (cranes works) activities. Provide appropriate feedback. Support M&P during creation of WDI related to Major Operations, implementing best practices and safe process.
Provide technical and process implementation, sharing know-how, supporting new regions and assure standardization in our way to work.
Perform statistical analysis of cycle time, and provide recommendations, share best practices, to improve it.
To be the interface between GE and the contractors companies
Support in qualification and control of third party suppliers, and contractors.
* Strong experience in O&M, commissioning, installation activities with related crane activities "Majors Operations".
* Good organization sense
* Leadership skills
* Knowledge in realization, Interpretation of lifting plans
* Use to work with heavy lift, in difficult conditions
* You ideally have training in handling & rigging load.
* You are trained to check our own or others PPE & lifting tools/devices.
* Technical background in electro-mechanic, electronic or mechanical at technician level.
* Valid driver's license.
* Ability to climb WTG towers on a daily basis.
* EHS oriented, safety is your first priority.
* Valid driver's license.
* Good knowledge & experience in Wind turbine equipment
* Ability to lead change
* Accountable and committed
* Can manage a lot of balls in the air
* You are cost oriented
* Very flexible in term of travel ( all EMEA region >85%)
If you would like to apply for the above role or are interested to know more, please send across a copy of your most up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.