3 days left
- Full Time
Business Analyst required for a remote, home working opportunity to join an exciting company in April 2021. This is 35 hour, 5 day week position for an experienced and available Business Analyst.
- Support the progression and deployment of Business Impact Analysis
- Review and support development of Resilience Framework (documentation review).
- Contribute to the delivery of Testing and Exercising activity.
- Support integration of the Risk, Security and Resilience Lifecycle.
- Engagement with business leads on the Business Continuity Plan update.
- Assisting with the management and completion of Team Reporting.
You will have:
- Resilience Experience. Min. 3 years
- Qualification e.g. CBCI/Diploma level.
- Financial Services Experience.
- Ability with Power BI
- Understanding of regulatory environment
- Experience within Security Management
- Proficient with Microsoft products
Apply today and our team will be in touch with more information.
NB: Background checks will include references, CCJs and right to work documents (Passport/Proof of Address).
Please ensure you have these documents before applying.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.