Project Manager - Energy & Decarbonisation
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Client based in Wandsworth, but role will mainly be working from home
PAY RATE: £350 per day (Umbrella)
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months
IR35 STATUS: Inside
We are looking for a candidate who has a considerable experience as a client project manager, and has ideally worked in local government, and has delivered energy and decarbonisation projects.
- Energy and decarbonisation in schools
- Energy and decarbonisation in corporate buildings
- Delivering School Planned maintenance programmes
- Schools expansion
- SEN expansions
- The purpose of the Interim Senior Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalise projects in accordance with service requirements, deadlines and budgets. They will support the Programme Manager in assuring that resources are managed efficiently and effectively to ensure delivery of the clients' requirements and their overall project responsibilities.
- To manage projects in accordance with agreed project management methodologies and reporting requirements including quality assurance, coordination, risk management, budget management, stakeholder management, communication and change control.
- To manage the successful delivery of project briefs, as commissioned by the Client Team, on time, to budget and of the right quality using the agreed project management methodology. Regularly updating and reporting to the Programme Manager on all aspects of the project including progress, risks and issues.
- Agree programmes for the design, procurement construction of project works, including detailed project cost reports based on feasibility/outline proposals; establish budgets and manage and monitor effectively, taking action to redress any imbalance on spend profile.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy