Customer Service & Sales Admin Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Role: Customer Service & Sales Admin Manager
Salary: Negotiable, circa £45,000 p/a
Benefits: Early finish every Friday, 5% Company Pension contribution, Life Assurance Scheme, Share Incentive Plan Scheme, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Cycle Scheme & Eye Care, free onsite parking
Location: Laughton, near Lewes - due to the rural location it is essential that you have access to your own transport
Company type: Well established, market leading Technology company with exciting growth plans
About your new role: This is a brand new and exciting opportunity that has been created within the organisation due to considerably growth in recent years.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the Customer Service and Sales Admin teams, ensuring customer expectations are met
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Manage the sales order process from receipt of order through to delivery, installation and invoicing
- Develop and deliver an annual budget in support of the overall strategy and objectives set by senior management
- Generate and share reports about team performance, objectives and deadlines
- Oversee communication with sales channels surrounding stock availability, lead times, product updates etc.
- Assist management with the hiring processes and new team member induction and training
- Take ownership of processes in Sales & Service, ensuring they are complete and up to date, implementing improvements in customer-facing processes where required
- Demonstrable supervisory experience in a customer service role
- A customer-centric mindset with excellent communication skills
- Able to challenge and question while maintaining positive relationships
- Practical knowledge of SAP desirable
- Knowledge of export processes and documentation desirable
To be considered for this brand new and exciting opportunity, or for more information, apply with your CV NOW!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service & Sales Admin Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.