VAT Accounting - Admin
3 days left
- Full Time
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FROM HOME?
DO YOU HAVE ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE?
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH DIFFERENT ACCOUTING SUCH AS VLOOKUPS, EXCEL, WORKING WITH NUMBERS, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE
***Accounting / Admin WANTED***
A successful client are recruiting for a candidate who has ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE experience to join their team based in Newcastle support this big client. It is a WFH role and we have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a friendly team environment, initially responsible for key support activities and being able to work and pick up processes quickly.
- Responsible for:
- Preparing & submitting VAT returns as per monthly deadlines.
- Preparing & submitting Intrastat reporting (statistics report used in the EU to record goods from one EU country to another) as per monthly deadlines.
- Balance Sheet account reconciliation and Open Items Clearing
- Ad hoc duties
- Key reporting
- Checking invoices are done correctly on the system
What you need
- Quick learner
- SAP experience preferred
- Vlook ups and Excel (must)
- Attention to detail
- Intrastat reporting (working with reports on goods going from one EU country to another)
- WFH role
- Weekly Pay PAYE
- ASAP Start
- 6 months
- Big client
PLEASE APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV IF INTERESTED!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for VAT Accounting - Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.