3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and articulate Receptionist to join our client's private office in Central London. You must be able to provide the highest level of service and communication at all times.
Job title: Receptionist
Duration: Ongoing temporary - rolling contract
Hours: Full time
Your role as Receptionist is to provide exceptional front of house and reception services to all guests, clients, and contractors. Your main duties will include, but not be subject to:
- Provide front of house and reception services for the business
- Handling all duties with care, commitment and always in a courteous manner
- Managing and responding to the customer's requirements and requests to ensure a high level of customer support
- Anticipate, welcome and announce visitor arrivals
- Management of visitor access cards and signing in
- Operating the switchboard
- Telephone enquiries (internal & external)
- Distributing calls throughout the building, taking messages if necessary and e-mail relevant individuals without delay
- Handle couriers and post deliveries and collections
- Keep reception area neat and tidy
- Check e-mails each morning and react accordingly
- Maintaining accurate and efficient management information systems
- Book taxis in line with policy and procedures
- Ensure all activities are carried out are in accordance with Health and Safety policies
- Manage requests via the ticket's system in place
- Support with events along side the Events Coordinator
- May be a requirement to assist with other ad hoc duties
Required knowledge, experience, and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to interact with all members within the company and handle a busy telephone and customer facing reception desk
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to accurately complete tasks assignments and responsibilities in timely manner
- Responsive to customer requests in an empathetic, supportive and productive manner
- Must remain calm, courteous and polite in all circumstances
- Flexibility possibly working out of business hours if required
- Possess a good level of IT literacy
- Basic technical knowledge / understanding
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and proactiveness
Please note a dbs check is required/will be completed.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.