Quality Assistants Needed - FMCG (Foods)
Reporting to the Quality Manager, your will be responsible for the maintenance and reinforcement of the businesses quality management systems to ensure all products comply to legal standards and meets customer expectations.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Ensure high standards of Food Safety & Quality throughout the production process
- Audit and document verification checks
- Collect samples for Taste Panel and retention samples
- Undertake verification checks in accords with the testing schedule
- Identify and recommend any changes to factory Systems & Documentation to the Quality Manager
- Conduct regular GMP (Goods Manufacturing Practice) and Food safety audits to ensure conformity with standards and report findings to Quality Manager
- Identify and report any deviations that may lead to lower than expected product standards and report findings to the Quality Manager
- Glass & Hard Plastics audit for all areas as per schedule.
- Monthly inspections for GMP, maintenance, Glass & Hard Plastics as per schedule
- Review and audit all production paperwork, highlighting any areas for improvement and conducting further support training where required.
- Fridge temperature checks
- Any other duties required in line with business requirements
Qualifications and training:
- Introduction to HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point)
- Good level of English and Maths
Key skills for this role include but are not limited to:
- A keen eye for detail and a logical approach
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- IT skills
Please contact Hina Patel at Adecco on 0116 2530516 or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.